License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match with OSK (WIN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

Match with OSK (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am

easy win only a scrim but they promised us a gb match which is grand it was a 3v3 team was
me,curleytots,armageddon
1st match our choice:search and destroy on asylum - SVI Win 4-2 - Armageddon and me played well
2nd map there choice:search and destroy on upheavhal - SVI Win 4-1 - Curleytots Carried 7 in 0 2 plants
3rd map fuckaround: tdm on castle - we where sloppy but won 750-600 - curleytots carried again
brilliant game by curleytots unreal cod5 player 2.75 k/d aswell
mark played well 2
i was abit sloppy but we managed fine nice win
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

wow well done great yeah you won a clan were none of them have a k/d ratio above 1.10 great anthony!
Back to top Go down
FiiNN3R

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

im pretty sure none of them hav a positive k/d ... there me mates and i abuse theam ALOT!
Back to top Go down
Svi MotioNz

Svi MotioNz

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

iTz Crisis wrote:
wow well done great yeah you won a clan were none of them have a k/d ratio above 1.10 great anthony!
aronn jus fuk off no 1 wants u ere
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm

itz cooke say it 2 me ye lil cunt bet u wnt
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Fuck off cooke ur a hard lad givin abuse on forums ginger bastard enda wud fucking murder u and ur always real mouthy 2 him on this website if it werent 4 him u wudnt know what a clan is u twat he introduced u 2 TFK and as 4 u being a better leader than him r u fuckk u spaz get off the site and stop being an annoying fucker cba listening 2 ya and dont come at me with the whole every1 on irish xbl hates ya cus i cudnt giv a fuck about it and dont say thats cause i have a life cus we all know that aint true cooke Laughing
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 pm

HAHA Alri lad and endas wuldnt hit me chap i know that 4 a fukin fact and enda if u think u would go for it ill be happy 2 see u try =] vanquiish ur the hardiest lad on xbl like every1 knows that haha
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

right whatever lad u look like some1 who's a real hard boy alryt if u dnt think id beat ya ill show u a few videos and ya can judge 4 urself and u wud like 2 c enda try haha enda there he goes again just fucking kill da bastard plz every1 ive asked that knows u in real life cooke says ur a pussy! NOW 4 THE LAST TIME FUCK AWAY OFF
IDF : Inbred Dickless Fatfighters clan
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm

haha yeah alri lad the bollix that cums oua u im gnna stab ur fukin heart out at oxygen u lil fag bet a 100 euro ull bottle it and if u do show even better
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 pm

ill be there dnt worry lad ive got boscos number anyway so ill be arranging it and if ur there me and u cud meet up love 2 bounce ur fucking big fat head off the fucking ground u soft cunt!!! spoiled wee ginger fat mess havent a clue what ur in 4 ya fuckin gimp
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:17 pm

ahahahah alri man cant wait 4 it ur fukin messin wi ballymun naas kill townies and all ur gnna ghhave 100s of lads dancin on ur head
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Here cooke what are you on about ya gobshite, i said nothing to you and now your saying "cumon try hit me", ya go alri enda earlier like nothing happened and now your threathing me.

Im not gonna start on some1 whos three years younger than me but if you wanna hit then go 4 it.
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm

how is that threathing u im sayin hit me enda idc ill hit ye bak like antos just sturrin shit did we ave a problem b4 this
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

how am i stirring shit u wee freak ya ur a fuking weirdo u wer in SVI and licking r holes even tho we all hated ya we used ya 4 aaron that was the plan from day 1 u fucking gobshite ur a scumbag callin power a traitor maybe he just doesnt lick ur ass like aaron and jesse the fags u wer givin bosco and andy murtagh ur password since day1 so u wer always a little snake anyways glad 2 get rid of ya u annoying power abusing bastard every day can i have co leader no fucking way u greedy wee cunt all u done was spam the site 4 a week u useless cunt so go away now no1 wants ya here honestly
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Fair enough but i luked that way to me too. I didnt wanna be gettin suspended 4 beating the life outta a 15 yr old. . . . . . . haha nly joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match with OSK (WIN)   Match with OSK (WIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Match with OSK (WIN)
Page 1 of 1