License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the leader thing gb

Go down 
+4
SVI LoNgShOtZz
SVI ReDeMpTioN
L2K x VanQuisH
SHE311Y
8 posters

new leader shud be?
danny
the leader thing gb I_vote_lcap45%the leader thing gb I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
morro
the leader thing gb I_vote_lcap27%the leader thing gb I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
shelly
the leader thing gb I_vote_lcap27%the leader thing gb I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SHE311Y
Clan Member
Clan Member
SHE311Y

the leader thing gb Empty
PostSubject: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm

the 3 players who were playing who wasnt already the leader and isn't the clan leader and mention any1 else i dont know.
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:11 pm

be patient im working on getting a gears leader thats COMPLETE BEAST and experienced some of u may know chrisjdi from skea hes probably the best gears player in ireland just as good as fitzer im gettin him back in
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Might as well be prepared like. Anyway I voted Shelly cause cant vote urself and Danny's too young.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
SHE311Y
Clan Member
Clan Member
SHE311Y

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:38 am

i voted morro
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:52 am

i voted shelly , morros not an in game leader but would be good and danny just ,,, no
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:48 am

hu voted danny , ross and danny voted for danny obviously , danny cant be leader of GoW2 anyway soo...
Back to top Go down
DeathlyShadow88

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:50 am

i voted shelly
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:46 am

danny like!!!!!
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:20 am

how come deathly shadow can vote ??? anyway personally i dont think any of these can lead the team but then again i dont play with them i know 4 a fact danny cant lead it, mark got a msg from shelly last nyt saying he left SVI because we changed into L2K which every1 else in the clan r happy about id understand if he had his gt changed but he doesnt also if any1 is realy realy stuck and wont be able 2 change their tag ill get u points anyway shelly expanding will only do good 4 the clan 4 example i got 4 players last night on cod4 all from england and their BEAST this will benefit the gears team alot aswell me and glen r working on gettin chrisjdi FULLY in2 the clan and he wud change his GT so hes part of the clan and he will be leader!
ok 4 now im voting morro cus hes loyal 2 the clan and is commited 2 gears as is shelly but if ur thinking about leaving whats the point in picking u.
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:33 am

true , ye i duno wen i can get points man
Back to top Go down
SHE311Y
Clan Member
Clan Member
SHE311Y

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:10 am

yeah i know ur right anthony but has any 1 ever heard of of a problem where if you plug in ur mic the controller switches of and mic doesnt work except 10 seconds every 2 hours? i just dont care about public no more and i want clan matches and im the only 1 who plays gears 2. and yes im really impatient sorry abot that
Back to top Go down
cK x SNIPERZOID

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:53 am

Lads whats with all the hate????? and give me 1 chance as leader u all knw i am good and i have lately calmed down with getting matches and i hav coped on with asking diff clans 2 play us and eric u have lately been given me abuse 4 no reason so fuck u and 1 more thing lads im not 2 young 4 leader im 14 ..If i fuck up u can remove me as GoW 2 Leader!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm

SHE311Y wrote:
yeah i know ur right anthony but has any 1 ever heard of of a problem where if you plug in ur mic the controller switches of and mic doesnt work except 10 seconds every 2 hours? i just dont care about public no more and i want clan matches and im the only 1 who plays gears 2. and yes im really impatient sorry abot that

Hey I wanna play Gears 2 aswell but we cant go running straight into clan matches. We need to practice first like. Anyway wen is this gonna be sorted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Danny ill tell u once more ur not getting leader and thats final none of u 3 will be getting leader im gonna get some1 2 be leader i told u me and glen are getting chirs in2 the clan and he can lead gow2 then yas will be fine as 4 now Morgo and beaverboy r the gow1 leaders and are taking charge of gears2 aswell as temporary until i get a replacement case closed.
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:47 pm

ye i heard danny and luke wer callin demselves GoW1 leaders ??
Back to top Go down
cK x SNIPERZOID

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm

STFU ERIC! IM NOT GoW 1 LEADER MORGO TOLD ME THAT IM GoW 1 CO-LEADER SO FUK U ERIC MAN................OH I ALSO DONT AGREE WITH YOUR LAST INTERNET STATEMENT DUDE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Laughing
Back to top Go down
DALY09

PostSubject: ???   the leader thing gb EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:36 am

am i not going 2 b put back as gears 1 co leader as soon as morgo gets his mic fixed? because im back online now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the leader thing gb   the leader thing gb Empty

Back to top Go down

the leader thing gb
Page 1 of 1