License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cK x SNIPERZOID

scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) Empty
PostSubject: scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Lads i was thinkin we shud give them a rematch with me anthony eric fatal and luke?????

What YA tHINk?????????? Twisted Evil yes or Evil or Very Mad no
team was
HATCHET ONE
FaT4l
Massacrezz
Vanquiish
Man Deer

subs:
irish pancott for massacrezz
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 am

impersonation of kats -
danny u stupid prick actually posting a loss on the site now every1's gonna know and r "brilliant" reputation will be damaged haha only messin but guess what danny ur never on when there actually is clan matches
and same with eric man ur gow2 leader ur always on then a clan match pops up and ur no where 2 be seen and morro i never even played with him boys get ur act 2geather im also a beast at gow2 w8 til u c my rank nxt time u play with me farao
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Yes   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:38 am

Yeah but make sure you work well as a team b4 hand. Its not like COD u can't just throw together a few good players u need players that work together. Like you don't want three players who always go for the longshot and two players who go for the grenades. U need a 2 power players-E-Dawg+Danny, a grenadier-Luke, a support-I think myself as good support and then a beast player with weapons in general if the others fail-...Anthony but as you said I haven't played with you much so I don't know. This is just a suggestion but I haven't played with most players so there's probaly a better team. Keep to these guidelines. And don't just rush in to the match play a few rounds of public first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:40 am

yeah every1 be on gears 2day ill show u all how to play and TFK HATCHET ONE will be assisting me im gonna get this gears team up and running and start smashing teams on gb
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
FaT4l
Halo 3 Leader
Halo 3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:15 am

ill b on l8r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)   scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS) Empty

Back to top Go down

scrim with PIQ Pure Irish Quality (LOSS)
Page 1 of 1