License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitching Rank 100

Go down 

Should he have glitched???
Yes
Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_lcap0%Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_lcap14%Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes, & I'll do it aswell
Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_lcap43%Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No, I'm gonna file complaint too
Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_lcap0%Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Couldn't care less.
Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_lcap43%Glitching Rank 100 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

Glitching Rank 100 Empty
PostSubject: Glitching Rank 100   Glitching Rank 100 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 am

So now we've got two members on rank 100;SVI Razor & Anthony. What do you think? Are you gonna try join them or are you actually gonna earn a rank. I think its a fairly stupid idea personally cause it leaves u with no rivalry Evil or Very Mad no means of progression and the chance of getting bumped down to rank 1 with no way of gaining exp. affraid I know of only two groups given the ability to hand in names to EPIC and lucky for us two of our members are leaders of one of those groups Surprised . But more of these groups are forming but its a long progress to get EPIC to listen to you so no need to worry just yet. I'm gonna earn my rank and I don't think either of them should have glitched but seeing as we're in the same clan I don't care but just so u know most people at this point think that rank 100s are just noobs who can't actually rank up themselves.

Last edited by DJMORRO on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk

Glitching Rank 100
Page 1 of 1