License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP

Go down 
+3
L2K x VanQuisH
SVI ReDeMpTioN
cK x SNIPERZOID
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cK x SNIPERZOID

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP Empty
PostSubject: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Lads any 1 have any ideas i can try get the layouts 4 all da maps on the site
But if any 1 has any thng please give me it!!!!
ThankZ
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 am

I base all my tactics on Jacinto don't know why but here it is: Team==>Me, Eric, Danny, Showtimes, One other member?. Its starts of with Showtimes running for the Longshot/Torque but not picking it up going straight over providing covering fire. I've seen him do it before and he does this well. Then either Danny or Eric pick up the Longshot/Torque and of course get ten tons of hammerburst fire pumped into them that is why I'll be directly behind him to pick him up and showtimes possibly but no promises. Then whoever doesn't pick up that power weapon goes with the other guy to the Boomshot/HOD making a pitstop at the grenades while the other holds of the opposing team from getting it. From then on we go in these teams of three and two destroying each member one by one. Also when they start camping at the tower with grenades don't rush in let me go first I'm the best at grenade spotting and exploding(without me dying of course) and even if I don't see one at least we still have our better players. The only thing I have noticed is that they will get the mortar for that I have two ideas: 1. With the power weapon you take him out while me and showtimes cover you. 2. We make our way down to the mortar as the three, the risk being that he gets the mortar and kills us before we get underground. Thats just my idea tell me what u think and if there could be any changes. I've got ideas for Ruins but I'm not sure about some stuff but I'll get that up like tonight or tomorrow.
Also here's the layout of all the original Gears 2 maps: http://www.infektedmedia.com/gears_of_war_2_overhead_multiplayer_maps/gears_of_war_maps.php

Last edited by SVI ReDeMpTioN on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
cK x SNIPERZOID

PostSubject: jacinto!!!!!!!   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:53 am

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP Jacinto
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 am

old school tactics here:
5v5 jacinto
me
eric
hatchet
danny
luke
danny and eric run 4 torque or longshot while they all spam smokes and 1 covers i go str8 2 hammer or boom while i get backed up by hatchet with frags if we get the 2 power weapons the enemy is usually up attaking longshot/torque i beam the hammer up and take em out and i always get 3 or more kills with the boom
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
cK x SNIPERZOID

PostSubject: tactics 4 RiveR   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Alright so heres Ruins as I said: Same team. Eric or Danny get the Torque/Longshot and try kill their power weapon while the other covers. Watch for nades though don't stay where you pick it up for too long. Me and Showtimes run under for either the nades or the boomshield and try to distract the other teams power weapon player. Once we have the two power weapons we should have at least 2 of theirs killed(The person who picked up the power weapon and whoever was covering him). Leaving only three. They will also have a second torque which is our only problem. I can't think of anything we could do except if we kill their power weapon guy fast then we could snipe/torque them as they pick it up or throw a nade up there. If we have 5 people our fifth member could hold them off using hammerburst fire for a while giving Eric/Danny a shot. From then on its a simple matter of killing the last 2~3 members.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Lads jus taught id give ya a lil tip

On GB Jacinto theirs no HOD its constant boom , also constant torque & no moter .
For Ruins theirs no nades and sniper is at both powere points constaly also the torque is were the scorcher iZz .
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:15 am

OK b4 I start posting anymore tactics I need someone to tell me the GB weapon switching rules.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Here

The default settings specified in these rules can be changed, but only if an option is available in the challenge. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the match details, these default rules will be followed.

Starting Weapon: Hammer Burst - See Matches #5 for more information.

Weapon Swaps - All weapons not listed will remain as the default. Each map has it’s own set of weapon swaps that will need to be changed before the game starts.

Security

Mulcher > Boltok
Scorcher > Inks
Boltok > Torque
Frags > Disabled

Blood Drive

Boltok > Disabled
Frags > Boltok
Scorcher > Torque

Canals

Frags > Inks

Gridlock

Boomshield > Inks

Mansion

Boomshot > Torque
Longshot > Boomshot
Frags > Inks

Pavilion

Mulcher > Torque
Mortar > Disabled
Boomshield > Inks
Frags > Inks

River

Mortar > Frags

Ruins

Bow > Sniper
Boom Shield > Inks
Scorcher > Torque
Gorgon > Boltok

Stasis

Inks > Sniper
Sniper > Boomshot
Mulcher > Inks
Gorgon > Boltok

Jacinto

Mortar > Disabled
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:59 pm

WOW! Those are some complex weapon switches. *sigh* Suppose we'll have to cope. Well on Jacinto the tactics I had planned still work as the mortar was not taken in to account as a weapon for our use, and on Ruins I think Danny & Eric are competent snipers easily able to take down the opposing one and instead of two going under the bridge only one the other two rush the Torque(Well not rush that'd be a stupid move just make sure the other team dont get it) Thats the changes to those maps with the weapon switches.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Il give ya a tip moro

4 go torque 1 go sniper
the one at sniper doesnt pick it up
he HBs at the other team if they get torque
use try hold them off at torque
fella at sniper throws smoke at their side of the bridge
then he picks up snipe and retreats to you
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm

But then what if only one or none of their players go for torque we are left wide open to be ambushed from our flank and also the guy who picks up the longshot is left wide open what if a few of their players ambushed him. We wouldn't be able to help cause we'd be too busy attacking the torque and protecting our flank and we've also given up our set of nades. The torque isn't everything and with my tactic everyone is covered and they dont get the torque.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Trust me everony bar 1 usualy goes torque
and theirs no nades in GB rules for ruins
its normaly a host map as host usualy wins on the bridge and gets torque
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

According to ur previous post yes there is nades. And if everyone rushes Torque and we dont have host well rushing isn't going to help anything. Even if we do have host our whole team rushing torque still doesn't sound like the best idea. If we have host then he should be one of the two going for torque but if not then having two people holding back the host with hammerburst fire and then having longshot and hammerburst support from the side will be alot better than focused fire from one angle.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Says theirs no nades as boomshield is swaped with inks
well ul relise when yas play GB on ruins lol
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:00 am

HAHAHHAHA THE BEST PLAYER IN IRELAND ANDY MURTAGH BOIIS
givin us tactics u fucking bender who in the right st8 of mind wud want tactics from u ur shite u just look good cus u hacked that GB account so dont hit me with that gb rank shite wow u have friends dat r good thats it fuck off my site u always lick ass 2 us and then bitch on the FBI forums 2 act hard ST8 of ya
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Wow i hacked my GB hahahaha
cop on ta life ya spaz
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:55 pm

AHHHH fuck away off
any1 take tactics from dat spasm again gets hung upside down by the balls!
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Who ever took his tactics? I was going against them thank you very much. Anyway Yeah I forgot that weapon switching is not on cycle. But still my point is valid. Nades aint all that dependant anyway and 2 inks can be just as devastating. Besides if everyone goes for torque whats the point in copying everyone? Its so predictable and we can just organize our tactics against that tactic and if the other team do that well then they're pretty fucked then. You're not the best tactitian I've ever seen:S
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 am

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
Who ever took his tactics? I was going against them thank you very much. Anyway Yeah I forgot that weapon switching is not on cycle. But still my point is valid. Nades aint all that dependant anyway and 2 inks can be just as devastating. Besides if everyone goes for torque whats the point in copying everyone? Its so predictable and we can just organize our tactics against that tactic and if the other team do that well then they're pretty fucked then. You're not the best tactitian I've ever seen:S

First of all anthony i didnt spam ur forums so why ban me you started it all off agen..
second of all i bet andy murtagh would smash you at gears 2 i dnt even know how you lead a clan when most of your members are better den you at the games you play..your stil declining a challenge on gears 2 when your saying your teams not ready and your playin gb?? whats up with that your obv ready if ur playin gb anthony.. and pure irish quality are a better clan den yous already.. they dont go off startin arguements and screaming down the mic when they get killed.. me and fitzer hammered dem in a 2v2 we played shelly and il tell ya hes a better player dne youl ever be
Anthony 1 word of advice dont right back to this with a whole sentence of haha's cuz no1 cares what you think in your clan only if they get kikd cuz of ur misjudgement..if you want to setlle all of dis accept our clan match
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 am

ur FUCKING retart shelly is TERRIBLE i know him in real life hes a gimp he has no life all he does is play gears and maybe alot of my clan r better than me but im made it and every1 is happy with me as a leader so dont be causin any more trouble on here or ill perm ban ur IP ask eric i have nothing 2 do with gears and 4 the record PiQ r shiteeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
ur FUCKING retart shelly is TERRIBLE i know him in real life hes a gimp he has no life all he does is play gears and maybe alot of my clan r better than me but im made it and every1 is happy with me as a leader so dont be causin any more trouble on here or ill perm ban ur IP ask eric i have nothing 2 do with gears and 4 the record PiQ r shiteeee!!!!

Anthony its not like i care if ya ban me
and hu cares if shellys a freak in real life its not like i wana knw him
PiQ beat yous didnt dey have yas beaten dem yet on gears 2?
NO
and if every1 was happy why did a load of members leave you gobshite
if you ban me btw it just means ur afraid of my opinion
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 am

hahaha anthony do exactly what kats did to me, u and eric on the TFK site.

BAN HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:12 am

ye anthony quick ban me before enda puts on some weight and looks healthy
yas are all creeps in this clan anyway
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am

Will u just get over SVI and stop cuming on here doing shit. Its actually sad at dis stage bosco just piss off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP Empty

Back to top Go down

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next