License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP

Go down 
+3
L2K x VanQuisH
SVI ReDeMpTioN
cK x SNIPERZOID
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 am

bosco ya beast!
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am

This coming from the fat ginger puppet??? What you on about like? Leadership of a clan isn't about being a good player. You can be the best player in the world and your clan will still fall apart. And Anthony doesn't organize any of the Gears stuff, Eric does so if you want a clan match say it to him over XBL dont be asking for a match on this. If your up for a doubles match I dont think Eric & Danny would mind takin ye on any day. And as for GB, two matches out of three we didn't have enough valid players and the third match we went up against the 8th clan in the world and got destroyed so we're still not prepared. And we're willing to admit that our clan is just sorting itself out after what just happened so there aint gonna be no challenges for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am

morro i gt no problem wi u but danny malloy is my best mate and he said ur a lil fagit nerd who has no friends like haha
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

Ouch.That stung.Why you gotta be like that Crisis just standing up for the clan like. There's nothing between us so can we just leave it that way. As far as no friends go danny's view on friends are 'guys you smoke with' and Eric is also living proof I have friends and I'm almost sure you know Lisa to name just two like.
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 am

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
This coming from the fat ginger puppet??? What you on about like? Leadership of a clan isn't about being a good player. You can be the best player in the world and your clan will still fall apart. And Anthony doesn't organize any of the Gears stuff, Eric does so if you want a clan match say it to him over XBL dont be asking for a match on this. If your up for a doubles match I dont think Eric & Danny would mind takin ye on any day. And as for GB, two matches out of three we didn't have enough valid players and the third match we went up against the 8th clan in the world and got destroyed so we're still not prepared. And we're willing to admit that our clan is just sorting itself out after what just happened so there aint gonna be no challenges for a while.

dnt get involved in something you dont know half about.i dnt wana cause know ya or see ya comment on me agen
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 am

Well maybe if we got to know one another we might have become friends my fellow ginger Crying or Very sad But it seems you dont want to know me. And I only did as such cause you started slagging my clan like. I'm not just gonna stand by. I have nothing against you as a person yet but I have been told two facts by other people which are: 1 Your fat 2 Your ginger and I added on puppet cause of your name obviously. And other then that I know everything else I had talked so there's nothin between us just if you start slagging the Gears team as I said I cant just stand back and say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
Well maybe if we got to know one another we might have become friends my fellow ginger Crying or Very sad But it seems you dont want to know me. And I only did as such cause you started slagging my clan like. I'm not just gonna stand by. I have nothing against you as a person yet but I have been told two facts by other people which are: 1 Your fat 2 Your ginger and I added on puppet cause of your name obviously. And other then that I know everything else I had talked so there's nothin between us just if you start slagging the Gears team as I said I cant just stand back and say nothing.

Il say it once more if you comment on me il have no problem making a holy show of ya
and im not fat but i am ginger .. i cud comment on ur appearance if you like ?
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 am

Hey I was just explaining my previous comment on you. I didn't mean to cause offense but if you feel like it go ahead. Or I could do it for you:
I'm Ginger
I'm underweight
I'm small
I have glasses
U could probably be more creative and throw in weird, gay, gimp, asswipe, etc.
And even with all this I still have an awesome self-esteem as I'm able to say this lol. So say whatever you want about me I honestly couldn't care less but I just cant stand when people take the piss out of our Gears Team cause of just one person.
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 am

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
Hey I was just explaining my previous comment on you. I didn't mean to cause offense but if you feel like it go ahead. Or I could do it for you:
I'm Ginger
I'm underweight
I'm small
I have glasses
U could probably be more creative and throw in weird, gay, gimp, asswipe, etc.
And even with all this I still have an awesome self-esteem as I'm able to say this lol. So say whatever you want about me I honestly couldn't care less but I just cant stand when people take the piss out of our Gears Team cause of just one person.

wow you went all 8 mile on me der didnt ya haha gud man
you slagged yourself so i cudnt say anyting... nice

anyway all i want is a gears 2 match and il piss end of
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Well I'll just say I'm up for a game anyday but we'll probably lose if its in the next week or so cause we're all out of practice as a team. And besides you gotta ask Eric cause hes the Gears Leader.
Back to top Go down
Bossccoo

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:22 am

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
Well I'll just say I'm up for a game anyday but we'll probably lose if its in the next week or so cause we're all out of practice as a team. And besides you gotta ask Eric cause hes the Gears Leader.

2v2 now you and eric are on and so are me and fitzer??
Back to top Go down
iTz Crisis

iTz Crisis

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm

morro this is cooke lisas a freak ive bin told
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 pm

cooke fuck away off
bosco im not gonna ban u wudnt waste my fucking time if u keep nagging we wont play yas in gears play us in cod and we play on gears and thats final dont like it then piss off topic locked and stop writing 2 me on msn im gonna block ya u annoying bastard and as 4 the pics that was a bad pic of me and i wudnt comment on any1's looks have u looked at urself u ugly ginger fucker stocky! HAHAHAHAHAH tank pity da guy that stabbed ya didnt fucking kill ya fair play 2 whoever did deserves a medal 4 making the most annoying fucker ive ever heard squeel like a bitch!!! now fuck away off
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP   GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOW AND GOW 2 TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1------>LIST THE MAP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2