License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SVI vs MoD (WIN)

Go down 
+8
SVI is shite
JonOfWar
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Explosivo xMoDx
redlad
SVI LoNgShOtZz
SVI MarXman
L2K x VanQuisH
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

smashed them 3-0
1st map our choice: domo ambush -SVI WIN
2nd map their choice: domo Vacant- SVI WIN by 1 point with 1 second 2 go Smile
3rd map our choice: domo strike- SVI WIN BY OVER 100 POINTS
TEAM WAS:
Vanquiish
Da RaaM
Longshotzz
Hardcore

xMoDx team was:
VeNoMz xMoDx
Jon of war xMoDx
Visionary xMoDx
Fearless xMoDx

good win lads
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:29 am

well done lads, I heard they beat IC so thats really good.
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm

didnt we beat iC in a lil scrim the same nite ??
Back to top Go down
redlad

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:22 am

we didnt lose to mod and we didnt lose to you...?
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:32 am

And i never heard about any match were we lost to you???

And how come the two matches we played you and beat you 3 1 and 2 0 arent up here?

Oh and IC we did beat you back before we disbanded but thats ages ago
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:01 pm

u beat us once explosive and it was 2-1 and we did smash yas the other night 3-0 i mean badly smashed yas and redlad we smashed iC the other night 2-0 we beat
eoind
mick
rapture
jack
i have both these on my cap card if u dnt beleive me bitches!! ps. MoD r shiteee
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm

MoD Are Shite?????
Excuse me part if this was the best of 3 series game over already

Get over yourself, SVI is a shitty clan far from Irelands finest which is iC, yous wouldnt hold a candle to anyone else in LAN either

nd from what i heard the last 2 maps were played a man down by mod so get overyourself, you get one win in a scrim and you think your beast
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:04 pm

ooh , cranky lol , chillax man
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:11 pm

And your wrong we beat you twice, have 2 sets of wins from u's on our site
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH man down my ass ive got it all on cap card ur highest k/d is furyon and hes shite ur clans a joke and we can hold a candle 2 iC they r better than us by they r ALOT ALOT better than u so shut ur mouth
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH man down my ass ive got it all on cap card ur highest k/d is furyon and hes shite ur clans a joke and we can hold a candle 2 iC they r better than us by they r ALOT ALOT better than u so shut ur mouth
The only game i played against u's was an absolute walkover, your just lucky ive took a step back to let the COD4 get experience without me coz you remember the time we played you and i was playing you got slapped!!!!!!!!

Infact if you say you got on Cap card why dont you post it on youtube, i could do with laughing at you get slapped by my m16
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:15 pm

OMFG stfu u report anything as a win on ur shitty site i quote from ur site
match vs IPz 3-0 win--- it was a 3v1
venomz,jon of war,fearless vs IPz welshy who was trialing 4 ur clan and was taking ur 3 best players 3v1 and u report trialing some1 as a clan match win ur a joke!!! of a clan go kill urself and if u wanna another match 2moz we will fucking massacre u again and Dynamiixz,venomz and renegade r probs gonna leave MoD dynamiixz called yas shite in an SVI party Laughing
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
venomz,jon of war,fearless vs IPz welshy who was trialing 4 ur clan and was taking ur 3 best players 3v1 and u report trialing some1 as a clan match win ur a joke!!! of a clan go kill urself and if u wanna another match 2moz we will fucking massacre u again and Dynamiixz,venomz and renegade r probs gonna leave MoD dynamiixz called yas shite in an SVI party Laughing
Oh look its another leader of a shitty clan trying to act up to the big timers because he think calling them out might get him more respect

Fuck off you little midget, your clan is fucking nothing, a speck of dust in the gaming world, you mention SVI in any gaming forum and you'll get 0 Recognition

Im back in june and ill single handly slap your shitty clan across COD4, RSV2, HALO 3 without breaking a sweat you shit kids

Plus the match that you reported?? OUr members didnt agree to the terms you put forward and it was a 3v4 in the last 2 maps because one of our guys had to go offline and you post it up!!!
SHIT KID GET GOOD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh
And nice FREE FORUM you got there, im sure limeb and intel will be dying to sponsor you any minute now
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:22 pm

jaysus lad chillax , fuckin hell its a game like jaysus
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:23 pm

HAHA fuck off this site it was 4v4 ur clan r so bad u didnt even know what decerto rules are!!!!!

1st map decerto rules we destroyed u
2nd map cerberus leaves and visionary joins in and it gb rules because u cant play without 3frag and juggs guess what SVI win again
3rd map decerto rules even tho ur boys r using juggs,marytdom etc we r using decerto classes 1 of ur boys was using a mod control and a p90 and yet we still win iwas using a g3 on normal!!!

MoD r a joke juggs,p90,mod controllers and still lose us a speck of dust we r a 4 month old clan and we r twice as good as u ever wer or ever will be now fuck away off back 2 ur shit shit website.
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm

None of the players who played had mod controllers you dumb fuck if you asked your bro you would know that you thick cunt

https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoDxvideos - My Skills > your skills

Vanquish your a fucking nobody and a scrub, who the fuck do you think you are honest to god

What the fuck have you achieved in all honesty, you won a fucking scrim and you think your the bee fucking knees, When you have finished top on a gb ladder or won a tournament give me a call but untill then your a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Laughing ur a fucking scrub all u have proved is ur good at vegas (a game that fucking no1 cares about) useless cunt 1v1 me at cod4 then big lad and we will c whos good id love 2 go down 2 derry and punch the big proddy scummy head off ye!!
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
Laughing ur a fucking scrub all u have proved is ur good at vegas (a game that fucking no1 cares about) useless cunt 1v1 me at cod4 then big lad and we will c whos good id love 2 go down 2 derry and punch the big proddy scummy head off ye!!
Listen to this big 15 year old hahah
Lad dont bring Physical fights into it unless your ready to back it up

Whats funny is this is probally setting a new record for the most views your shitty site has ever had, consider this a small handover from the big people
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:38 pm

HAHA st8 of ya lad ur a probly a fat mess that wanks over his scottish haggis loving joke of a clan!
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:40 pm

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
HAHA st8 of ya lad ur a probly a fat mess that wanks over his scottish haggis loving joke of a clan!
Oh aye im really fat, like the size of a lorry fat, yep, couldnt even fit through the doors into WGL thats how fat i was

Seriously all your doing is proving what a dumbass and how much shit talking you do coz you dont have a fucking clue what your talking about so your grasping at random straws
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Explosivo xMoDx wrote:
SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
Oh look its another leader of a shitty clan trying to act up to the big timers because he think calling them out might get him more respect

Fuck off you little midget, your clan is fucking nothing, a speck of dust in the gaming world, you mention SVI in any gaming forum and you'll get 0 Recognition

Im back in june and ill single handly slap your shitty clan across COD4, RSV2, HALO 3 without breaking a sweat you shit kids

Plus the match that you reported?? OUr members didnt agree to the terms you put forward and it was a 3v4 in the last 2 maps because one of our guys had to go offline and you post it up!!!
SHIT KID GET GOOD lol! lol!

Ok wow. Nice way of taking the fun out of gaming. Like there's this thing out there called a LIFE. U sud check it out. They're free & well worth it. Games r just that, G.A.M.E.S. U play them for fun. Clans are made so that people who enjoy competition can have more fun. But u there playing xbox with all of ur spare time take things way too far. And besides IC werent built in a day to be a top clan it takes time. We only just started and your expecting us to pay for our forums and get sponsors? Its a game not a job. Shall I spell it out for you? G.A.M.E not J.O.B. Just chillax and have at least have some fun while your wasting your life on that precious machine of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
JonOfWar

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Lads for god sake stop this.

Look, we lost this time but we'll beat you again, without a doubt. MoD are not shite, we've beaten you before, you've beaten us once.

If that makes us shite, what are you? Think about it that way lol!

SVI VanQuiish - "OMFG stfu u report anything as a win on ur shitty site i quote from ur site"

We pay for our site mate, you don't. And you can tell the difference without a second glance...

SVI VanQuiish - "of a clan go kill urself "

Jesus mate, you need to chill the feck out if you're ever gonna get laid. It's a game you sad gimp.

We'll be happy to play you GB anytime and we'll maul you like the past.

And VanQuiish, if you feel you're being victimised, I'm sorry you're correct because you're the one person that seems to be having a very hard and bad time spelling, calming down, not swearing and being mature.

We'll challenge you for a GB match, beat you, and be mature enough not to start any of this shite. Now, what do you say? Yes or no? Oh, nevermind, I'll need to wait until the morning as it's clearly past your bedtime you little kid.

Lots of Love I love you I love you I love you

Jon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Actually ive got a great life
Its called Doing alot of physical training to join the RAF Gunners ( one of the most physically demanding jobs in the RAF) google it, nightclubs when im not on the next morning

You could try asking the members of mod if im on xbox alot, and ill guarentee any1 of you lot is on more than i am, i just enjoy taking the absolute shit outta these wannabies

What actually provoked this was how you write up every win you get but none of your losses, trying to make yourselfs out to be something your not is what im thinking

Last edited by Explosivo xMoDx on Mon May 18, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:43 pm

so do you fuckers take it anal
if yes (which im sure it is) contact SVI Vanquish for more information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

SVI vs MoD (WIN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
License 2 Kill. :: Call of Duty 4 Section-
Jump to: