License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SVI vs MoD (WIN)

Go down 
+8
SVI is shite
JonOfWar
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Explosivo xMoDx
redlad
SVI LoNgShOtZz
SVI MarXman
L2K x VanQuisH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JonOfWar

SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:17 pm

SVI is shite wrote:
Jonny McKay - JonOfWar xMoDx         - You Lift Me Off The Ground     (Cool says (23:10):
*jesus I need to get laid Neutral

a jonofwar quote from msn
rofl
just end this completely pointless arguement

Come on lads lol who changed their name.

Ah well, if I was worried about people quoting me I wouldn't say stuff like that lol! Life's a good laugh when you say stuff like that cheers

Anyway, hope that gave you a good laugh lads because I did actually say that lol what they miss out is me saying "ko lol" after it Crying or Very sad honest.

Jon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm

does your offer of fucking you sideways still stand?
im ko btw
i love you but not in that way
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:19 pm

SVI LoNgShOtZz wrote:
Relentless is an epic drink , try dat lol

Once you try Relentless no other drink will ever satisfy your thirst and that shit gives u such a boost it was 2 days b4 my sugar rush gave out. I was wrecked:p
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
Cerberus xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Just to clarify, i like yous Longshottz....i like u a lot Embarassed

Kidden on mate Wink
This wolf isnt a loner Wink
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm

SVI ReDeMpTioN wrote:
Once you try Relentless no other drink will ever satisfy your thirst and that shit gives u such a boost it was 2 days b4 my sugar rush gave out. I was wrecked

oh ye it fucks ya rite up duznt it lol
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm

just 2 clear things up 1 of u MoD boys said i had 3 kills 43 deaths honestly stop trying 2 bullshit we will play yas again no more arguaments and we will prove we r a better clan we dont get carried but its just glen (Da RaaM) is pro and hes 2 good 4 any1 2 keep up with its not that we r bad its just hes 2 good but we also have other beast players such as Mattman and Enda who wud also single handedly smash ur clan lets leave it at that boys and good luck wednesday maybe we will be drawn agaisnt u in the Quarter finals of the XGL tournament which wud be intresting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Get the fuck off our shite yas sad cunts!!!

dyu actually tink im arsed reading 4 pages of shite u sad bastards, id get a fcuking headache!!!

now piss off back to your own site, yas lost get over it. Its a game.
Back to top Go down
redlad

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:24 am

the ramm clearly isnt pro.. he has never went even close postive against us..he is good and he carries your team badly. i wonder how long it will take his backmto brake and drop yous once he realises you are terrible. so sut up we smashed you many many times. ps i will one v one you any time
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:50 am

Hahaha redladd you are a sad bastard, you send me mssgs over xbl and i dnt even know ya saying your clan is shit cause we lost a scrim to yas. Its a only scrim and we bet youse in a scrim the other night.

I like most your clan cept you and dat dick murph and sneak. Youse are annoying bastards go away coming onto other people sites bitching. And ill give you a 1v1 no bother when i get cod4 back, i havnt been on it in months cause it broke. Just no shipment because sum ppl know all the spawns by heart and are able to predict them.
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:53 am

And Da Raam not going anywhere neither am I. Weve been winning matchs left right and center and we through to the quarter finals in the XGL tourny.
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:29 pm

redlad wrote:
the ramm clearly isnt pro.. he has never went even close postive against us..he is good and he carries your team badly. i wonder how long it will take his backmto brake and drop yous once he realises you are terrible. so sut up we smashed you many many times. ps i will one v one you any time

HAHAHAHA st8 of u redlad and st8 of ur clan IRELANDS UGLIEST SHOWER OF MUTTS say 1 more word about my clan and ill get the pics of all the iC members and let the lads here have a real good laugh at how much ugly bastards there is in iC dnt get me wrong about 2 members in iC r alryt like mick and rapture but sneak,jack,u,joker(FAT MESS) and all the rest of them like IRISH HELLSPAWN (biggest MESS alive).

get off r site now u GIMP b4 i go 2 the next CLONEDVOORHEES (looks like a 40 year old sweaty pedo double of ted bundey) lan event and kick the fucking GEEKY head right off u ya scumbag!
Back to top Go down
Cerberus xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Hiyassssss

Vanquish, wots ur signature video about? Might be CoD Modern Warfare 2? Really dunno, but it looks epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Na mate its killzone 2 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cerberus xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm

It looks epic Very Happy
Too bad i play xbox and dont have a PS3 Razz
Myt divulge and just buy a PS3 just for fun.
Get the epicness of BlueRay and some of the decent games you get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DALY09

PostSubject: dont start   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:38 pm

vanquish plz dont start that picture stuff with the IC lads like a few of them r sound and there is no need for the pictures r any off that shit and redlad plz just drop it like wats the point of another argument?
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm

had a ps3 got the "traffic lights" ps3 ripoff of the red rings.
Back to top Go down
redlad

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:52 am

dont embarras yourself. come on down to the next lan Laughing Laughing

enda i'll play you sure.

plus i guess i have to say it again as it seems you all cant read... you have never beaten us so shut the fuck up you northy fuck
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:53 pm

You's lost your first round of the XGL fixture group, we didnt drop a game
Also curious why you never post your loss's on here?

Also why is it SVI if you's are now on L2K??
PS you cant deny that game didnt count coz ive got it cap carded

PS Vanquish i loved it when you were going mad when you were losing on Decerto rules you ran downstairs and Switched off your brothers xbox

Told you that you cant beat me Vanquish
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:11 am

What are you on about Redlad???

we beat you the other night in a scrim!!!! thats the most youve ever bet us in aswell!!!
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:11 am

Fair play dave u beat us but i dont care because godliike,sas sniper, and toxiicz only joined the clan 30mins prior 2 thath match they hadnt a clue about r tactics and svi is now L2K (Licence 2 Kill) because we are no longer an all irish clan we are British and Irish now MoD r a good clan and im sorry 4 what i said no hard feelings we have beat youse twice u have beat us 3 times we r fairly evenly matched but last time we played yas ur whole team BAR Venomz didnt even know what decerto rules where and thery ran around with p90 juggs so dont start getting in2 that side of it anyway fair play and i dont want any more arguaments on here as i think most of yas r sound..

as 4 u redlad ill go 2 the next lan and ill beat ya 2 a bloody pulp alot of FBI lads will be going aswell dat dont like u Laughing
Back to top Go down
redlad

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:16 am

go for it. plus you are terrible....20-5? was that how much you lost?i think it was your shit and your a faggit so shut up and get a grip of yourself you shit cunt
Back to top Go down
redlad

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:17 am

im not going if tintin goes? he is just to big and scary for me? with his big nose
Back to top Go down
FBI Jugs

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:31 am

redlad wrote:
im not going if tintin goes? he is just to big and scary for me? with his big nose
what has tintin got to do with an SVI and MoD match?? nobody even mentioned him.
why are you posting on it as well?? it was a match that doesnt concern any of IC, just because the letters IC were mentioned, you need to have your say?? leave FBI out of anything to do with IC stupid arguements
Evil or Very Mad

^first and last post^
Back to top Go down
SVI MarXman
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI MarXman

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:10 am

yeh fuck off our site, do we go on to your one???
Back to top Go down
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Well said Jugs Fk away off back 2 the iC site ya ugly mutt and maybe go outside 4 once ya nerdy steriotype iC nerd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SVI vs MoD (WIN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
License 2 Kill. :: Call of Duty 4 Section-
Jump to: