License 2 Kill.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License 2 Kill.

License 2 Kill EU Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SVI vs MoD (WIN)

Go down 
+8
SVI is shite
JonOfWar
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Explosivo xMoDx
redlad
SVI LoNgShOtZz
SVI MarXman
L2K x VanQuisH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L2K x VanQuisH
Clan Leader & Site Admin
Clan Leader & Site Admin
L2K x VanQuisH

SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:46 pm

that was brilliant since when did u pay for XippY forums u gobshite get laid?? hahaha u havent a clue son so fuck away off and trial some1 4 ur clan and put it as a win on ur site! proves how shit and useless u r.
Back to top Go down
https://license2kill.forumotion.com
Explosivo xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm

SVI VanQuiiSh wrote:
that was brilliant since when did u pay for XippY forums u gobshite get laid?? hahaha u havent a clue son so fuck away off and trial some1 4 ur clan and put it as a win on ur site! proves how shit and useless u r.
www.xippy.co.uk

Maybe you should do some research before you go and embarrase yourself again

Now why did you have to go and prove my point that you talk shit before you know what your actually saying
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Jon u sir , are a legend lol , i have to agree with MoD on this Anthony , ur being so immature im embaressed to be in SVI , jus less of the stupid shit like ok , seriously
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:50 pm

better stuff some haggis in my ears so i do not have to listen to the sheite vanquish talks
Back to top Go down
Cerberus xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Wassup homies!

I'd like to trial for your shitty clan, wait ive got skill. That means id get to be ur whole clan's leader, right?
Why dont yous admit that the only reason you won was becoz of your "Standard Rules" which meant that we couldnt have the perks we desired to dominate your asses. cheers

If it was a normal scrimm, we would agree to the setup, and not have to apply to your shitty "Lets all use Juggernoob" or wotever the fuck yous like.

Mod are king 's

Yous are all DRAG queen and the rest of yous are jocolor 'S

Any RESPECTABLE clan would agree to rules chosen by BOTH sides, and not just the QUEER side which happened to be your side. No offence to the few members who are still trying to find themselves

You only hide behind your little rules because your affraid . Afraid of opening up your closet door, and letting the world see your true colours.

Homosexuals have rights! You dont need to hide, and im sure once u admit it, you will feel a lot better...plus it myt get u some ass?

Now, just to make certain, i am NOT taking a shot at the whole clan, here.

As a matter of fact, i like half of your players! Im just pissed at certain leaders who think they own the whole ballpark when all they have is the clothes on their backs. For all those who actually give a dam, go ahead and "quote" me and shove it back in my face, but im just defending my clan here, and it just pisses me off that SOME people think that a few crappy scrims with shitty rules means anything. Matches that matter, such as on Gamebattles means you cant KIDDYFIDDLE with the settings and you have to play by therules that life intended them to be.

I do not mean to offend anyone, other than Vanquish, because it isnt their fault that their shepard was leaning towards the dark side.

Thank you very much folks, im here all week afro
Back to top Go down
ViSiOnArY xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

ur clan is shit the only good player u have is RAMM without him u would be nothing ur a disgrace of a clan nd venoms was rippin the piss out of his brother nd the rest of the lobby was laughin at his as he fucked up tryin to defend himself ur all a disgrace us cant even defend urselfs and r sooo sad that u have to make a post about how u beat mod that is just advertising that u hardly ever win nd have to post a win like its the victors of WW1 us r fucking sad and a buch of gimps who act hard over a mic if i saw u in real life i would beat the shit out of u coz i bet ur a beek with a stutter nd wears huge glasses UR CLAN IS A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ND RAAM IS OK COZ HE HASNT BOASTED BUT THE REST OF US R GIMPS WHO LIKE TO FUCK EACHOTHER CAN I GET A TRIAL PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Just to Clarify my main problem is with Vanquish guys scratch

Oh and Their right about one thing, the other members Carry you something serious!!!!!!!!!!
Your some clan leader boy, leaders supposed to lead by example not run and drop
Back to top Go down
ViSiOnArY xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

ok dave VANQUISH IS A GIMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND FUCKS HIS CLAN UP THE ASS
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm

first scrim we played you
Vanquish 3 kills 43 deaths (roughly)
need i say any more
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm

ViSiOnArY xMoDx wrote:
ok dave VANQUISH IS A GIMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND FUCKS HIS CLAN UP THE ASS
Takes it from would probally be a more Suitable Way of expressing that
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:59 pm

jus chillax jaysus , its a game , i nevr gave ye abuse , dont be slaggin evry1 in da clan coz u hate 1 guy , coz dats doing exactly wot ur accusing vanquiish of doing
Back to top Go down
JonOfWar

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:59 pm

SVI LoNgShOtZz wrote:
Jon u sir , are a legend lol , i have to agree with MoD on this Anthony , ur being so immature im embaressed to be in SVI , jus less of the stupid shit like ok , seriously

Smile Thank you LoNgShOtZz.

I like seeing decent and mature members of other clans trying to calm the situation. I don't like arguing over anything related to a console/PC game as I must admit I find it slightly sad.

I'd rather we all just ended this with a manly shake and a rigid smile as we all know that this is going way too far.

To all the decent and mature members of SVI, well played and I hope to see you around sometime, you're all decent and respectable players.
Other members, whom I shall not name, may need to step back for a moment and realise what they are talking about and consider whether it is worth continuing it.
If they continue to follow up with any insults/abuse then they clearly didn't think long enough Smile

Thank you for listening and have a nice day Smile

Jon I love you
Back to top Go down
SVI ReDeMpTioN
Clan Member
Clan Member
SVI ReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

JonOfWar wrote:
Lads for god sake stop this.

Look, we lost this time but we'll beat you again, without a doubt. MoD are not shite, we've beaten you before, you've beaten us once.

If that makes us shite, what are you? Think about it that way lol!

SVI VanQuiish - "OMFG stfu u report anything as a win on ur shitty site i quote from ur site"

We pay for our site mate, you don't. And you can tell the difference without a second glance...

SVI VanQuiish - "of a clan go kill urself "

Jesus mate, you need to chill the feck out if you're ever gonna get laid. It's a game you sad gimp.

We'll be happy to play you GB anytime and we'll maul you like the past.

And VanQuiish, if you feel you're being victimised, I'm sorry you're correct because you're the one person that seems to be having a very hard and bad time spelling, calming down, not swearing and being mature.

We'll challenge you for a GB match, beat you, and be mature enough not to start any of this shite. Now, what do you say? Yes or no? Oh, nevermind, I'll need to wait until the morning as it's clearly past your bedtime you little kid.

Lots of Love I love you I love you I love you

Jon Very Happy

Finally someone with some sensibility. I like that & I respect you for it. And Cerebrus very nice work. I admire the fact that your not judging us all by the actions of one person but "Where it really matters" is not gamebattles. It says it in the name:Its a game. And when it comes to it games dont matter. What matters is real life not a stupid gaming competition. As I said earlier chillax and have fun. Its just a game. This Im saying to all of the clans IC,MOD and SVI. Actually listen for once and take this small bit of advise. Not only in game but also in your life. Just chillax lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegearsteam.tk
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

nice 1 Jon , lads listenn to dat post , and think , how fuckin stupid do yu look having an argument like this on a clan website , like , the fuck people , the fuck, its ridiculous
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:03 pm

lets solve this once and for all
us you saturday night 9pm 6v6(if you even have 6 members by then)
2 x Search and Destroy
2x Domination
Decider Sabotage
Hope you dont shit yourself
Back to top Go down
ViSiOnArY xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:05 pm

i apologise for insulting clan members in this who arent involved i dont have a problem with any1 but vanquish the rest of u r fine i want to get this sorted but this forum is just causin arguments so delete it nd itl be over with
Back to top Go down
Explosivo xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:05 pm

I still plan on 1v1ing Vanqush thought btw Wink It will have to be june though
Rest of SVI are sound, makes me wonder why you have this dick as your leader tho
Back to top Go down
Cerberus xMoDx

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Yeah, chillax dudes and dudettes
Its just a game that is taking over our lives as we know it.
I think we should all just calm down, and do what Jon suggested.
A manly shake of each other and then we will be fine.
Hopefully, after our next game in the future, we shall be calm with each other and sooner or later, we will have a better relationship with each other.
Hopefully our "street cred" won't be disrupted due to this little squabble, so lets finish this on a high note.

Some wins and defeats so far, lets put it to the test and instead of argueing over this... take it to the field...the one in Overgrown.
Domination, first to ten thousand! No breaks allowed. No subs!
Mwahahaha Twisted Evil

Cerberus the king
I I love you you all Wink
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:07 pm

ViSiOnArY xMoDx wrote:
i apologise for insulting clan members in this who arent involved i dont have a problem with any1 but vanquish the rest of u r fine i want to get this sorted but this forum is just causin arguments so delete it nd itl be over with

agreed , lads , let this be the end of it , the last scrim was epic , great game , very close , all cool now boys ?
Back to top Go down
JonOfWar

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Thank you ReDeMpTioN and LoNgShOtZz and any other member who has stayed out of this yet has the same views.

Jon Smile
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

for this match i believe i need an energy drink sponsor
anyone wanna sponsor me?
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Relentless is an epic drink , try dat lol
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Jonny McKay - JonOfWar xMoDx         - You Lift Me Off The Ground     (Cool says (23:10):
*jesus I need to get laid Neutral

a jonofwar quote from msn
rofl
just end this completely pointless arguement
Back to top Go down
SVI is shite

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:12 pm

thnks for the advice longshot
i generally go for source the morrisons own brand one coz it's cheaper tho
Back to top Go down
SVI LoNgShOtZz
Co Leader & Site Admin
Co Leader & Site Admin
SVI LoNgShOtZz

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm

iv only had relentless once about a week ago wen i was in manchester but fuck me sideways it was unreal , kept me awake for hours it did lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SVI vs MoD (WIN)   SVI vs MoD (WIN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SVI vs MoD (WIN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
License 2 Kill. :: Call of Duty 4 Section-
Jump to: